Friday, September 17, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHT(S).

1. I'm writing this while eating my chicken soup, made by me, the taste was.. ummm.. lets skip it.

2. I love pomegranate juice than alcohol. beers sucks!

3. I love red. since I was born.

4. People hate me. I know. and yeah, so what?

5. I am so antisocial. I never felt so comfort in a crowd.

6. I can't cry in front of people.

7. I love number seven!

8. once you an ex, you will remain one. I hate to take what I've been thrown away.

9. songstress really turns me on..

10. once I left something, I'd never take it back.

11. I think, memories are beautiful. even though the painful one.

12. we should smile, a lot!

13. I think, people don't have to cried a lot on a funeral. they're dead. smile for the last time for them.

14. I am YIN. and I'm not interest to find my YANG.

15. good person is does exist. believe it.

16. I ain't a normal person. but I'm not sick.

17. things are going well... if you think so.

18. the world is jolly good. the people are not.

19. I have many freak habits.

20. The best thing of not knowing someone is not knowing them.

21. I think, Kissing is the best part of sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment